ADM330 Gen 3 Upgrade:
ADM330 Gen 3 is the latest and most advanced version of ERS’s automatic thermal debond machine for Fan-out Wafer Level Packaging. It comes with a sleek, white surface that perfectly matches a cleanroom. Key feature improvements are:
- Unique thermal chuck design allowing strong vacuum capability
- GEM300 compliance for Industry 4.0
- Enhanced traceability with double-sided wafer ID marking option
- Software add-on for standalone wafer ID laser marking sequence
In-situ feature: Warpage Adjustment Tool
The ERS ADM System is designed for fully automated separation of wafer and carrier related to the FOWLP technology („debonding“). Automated debonding for thermal release bonding agents is performed. After that, a proprietary thermal process is applied to reduce and control warpage of the debonded, reconstituted wafer. The system provides high throughput and repeatability of results with respect to the quality of the debonded wafer. The integrated laser scribing chamber in the ADM makes 100% monitoring of production-relevant data downstream of the debonding process possible.
It is equipped for continuous operation with optional FOUP unloading for 200 (ADM200), 300mm or 330mm (ADM330) FOWLP wafers. The system is equipped with OCR/BCR capabilities and ready for SECS/GEM interface integration. The system reads the ID on the carrier and can pass this ID number on to the factory server via the SECS/GEM interface. A recipe download from the server is then possible as is the uploading of result data to the server. Uploading of data from the automatic debonding, automatic de-taping, automatic wafer scribing (and ID-read checking) as well as data from the highly accurate warpage inspection station is possible. Immediate carrier reuse is possible.
- FOWLP optimized thermal debonding
- Fully automatic detaping
- FOWLP wafer warpage control and inspection
- FOWLP wafer frontside marking
- Fully automatic “warpage adjust only” mode
- MMI according to SEMI E95
- SECS/GEM according to SEMI E005 and E030
For special requirements, please contact us.