Skip to content
Manager Material Management (m/f/d)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out all material movements and book accordingly (goods reception, incoming inspection, storage, commissioning, returns, scrap, outgoing shipments, distribute onsite etc.)
- Instruct, guide and develop warehouse staff. Ensure daily and weekly goals are defined and met. Run daily shop floor meeting.
- Implement work environment and method that ensure state of the art warehouse and material operations, including Visual management and other lean management tools.
- Optimize company-wide material flow and storage in order to secure production supply and optimize storage space, throughput and financials.
- Implement buffer stocks for raw material and sub-assemblies in cooperation with planning and production
- Implement incoming inspection (metrology, visual, functional where possible) and involve experts where needed
- Responsible for leading and doing inventory taking, as well as the monthly inventory verification and deviation monitoring.
- Fulfill quality requirements and audit success in cooperation with Quality
- Responsible for waste management
- Plan and anticipate requirements for warehouse and material flow along planned company growth
Requirements and qualifications:
- Master craftsman’s diploma („Meisterbrief“) or Completed education as warehouse logistics specialist with 6+ years professional experience in comparable positions of manufacturing companies
- Physical fitness, pronounced customer orientation and an eye for identifying needs for work and improvements
- High level of commitment, flexibility and resilience as well as a sense of quality and responsibility
- Strong communication skills and good networker
- Advanced user of ERP systems (ex. Sage, Business Central)
- Knowledge of German (at least C1) and English (at least B2)
What you can expect:
- An interesting job with a versatile range of tasks in a dynamic high-tech company
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Individual further education offers
- Retirement provision concept with employer subsidy
- 30 days holiday
- Employee events
- Free fruit, muesli, yoghurt, coffee, tea and water