Fan-Out Engineering Intern
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Hardware and software design.
- Documenting changes and updating manuals.
- Executing tests on our measurement systems.
- Generating test results, as well as troubleshooting and analyzing any errors in the test results.
- Working with our engineers on the development of hardware and software content from development to release, according to the agreed-upon schedule.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Enrolled in an Electrical Engineering program.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control engineering is desired.
- Good understanding of analog and digital hardware design.
- Working experience with ARM Cortex Micro Controller.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming language.
- Experience with MS Visual Studio.
- Ability to safely handle measurement and control instruments.
What you can expect:
- An interesting job with a versatile range of tasks in a dynamic high-tech company
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Individual educational opportunities
- 30 days holiday per year
- Employee events
- Free fruit, muesli, yoghurts, coffee, tea and water
Our #insidERS package, which includes:
- 1200€/1400€ monthly salary (without/with completed Bachelor)
- FREE weekly German course within the company
- FREE public transportation pass for Munich city centre
- Assistance with relocation, registration, insurance, etc.
Please note that the following requirements need to be met for employment:
- Your internship must be in the same subject as your studies
- You must have completed at least 4 semesters
- You must be enrolled at a university for the entire period of the internship
- You must be available for a minimum of 6 months, preferably 12 months
In your cover letter, please state the following things:
- Earliest possible start date and latest possible end date
- Whether internship is mandatory as part of university degree
- Whether internship visa is needed (we offer support in the application process)